Code of Ethics
An Approved Examiner will:
- Behave honestly at all times and to treat all applicants with respect and integrity.
- React promptly to requests for weld tests and make every effort to meet established Key Performance Indicators
- Uphold the constitution and reputation of Weld Australia at all times.
- Ensure all weld tests are conducted fairly and to the highest professional standards.
- Maintain scrupulous records of all supervised tests on the WeldQ system and ensure information is uploaded in a timely manner.
- Guarantee that mechanical or other testing as specified in the welding procedure is properly conducted by an approved Testing Centre or NATA Approved Laboratory as required.
An Approved Examiner will not:
- Examine any applicants that he/she has trained or with which he has a personal relationship.
- Charge applicants what would be regarded by the Complaints Committee to be excessive fees for services rendered.